The Milan offices are located in Via Metastasio 5, at the corner of Via Leopardi, next to the Sforzesco Castle, just a stone’s throw from Piazza Cadorna, beating heart of the Milanese business area.
The Milan office, consisting of a total of 1400 square meters of an 19th century building, has been restored when the firm was founded, in 2001, and adapted to the needs of a modern professional office. In 2020, an additional floor was added to increase the number of meeting rooms and expand the staff serving the firm.
Tradition and technology come together in the meeting rooms on the ground floor, equipped with a maxi-screen for connected audio-video meetings and the necessary devices for signing digital documents. Where the open space resulting from the coverage of the original courtyard currently stands, two new large meeting rooms will be built in 2021.