The Firm ZABBAN – NOTARI – RAMPOLLA & Associati was founded in 2001 by the union of three notary firms:
- the Zabban firm, present in Milan since 1992, that took over from the Zanuso firm, where the notary Filippo Zabban had carried out his services since 1988;
- the Notari firm, started in Milan in 1933 by the notary Guido Notari and then continued by his son Giovanni, now in its third generation of notaries, with the notary Mario Notari taking over in 1994;
- the De Mojana firm, in which the notary Stefano Rampolla worked from 1999, founded and led in 1954 by the notary Landoaldo de Mojana until 2002.
The firm was later strengthened with the association of notary Stefania Becelli in 2007, and finally with the “new generation” represented by the notaries Federico Mottola Lucano, associate since 2014, and Marco Ferrari, associate since 2016.
There are several integrated and complementary components:
- 6 associated civil law Notaries
- the legal team: approximately 10 lawyers and consultants assisting the notarial services
- the support team for deeds and contracts: around 20 professionals, employees and practitioners
- back office: around 15 experienced employees
- administration and general services: 10 staff members and the administrative manager
The Milan offices are located in Via Metastasio 5, on the corner of Via Leopardi, next to the Sforzesco Castle, just a stone’s throw from Piazza Cadorna, beating heart of the Milanese business area.
The Milan office, consisting of a total of 1200 square meters on three floors of an 19th century building, has been restored when the firm was founded, in 2001,and adapted to the needs of a modern professional office.
Tradition and technology come together in the meeting rooms on the first floor, with a large open-plan work area reclaimed from the original courtyard, while upstairs the offices of the notaries, lawyers and collaborators can be found.
The Firm has a business unit in Busto Arsizio, where the offices are located in Corso XX Settembre 42, on the ground floor of an elegant building surrounded by lush greenery.
“Carry out notarial services with modern efficiency, providing solid legal expertise, enriched by consolidated experience“.
We have pursued modern efficiency aimed at achieving high levels of specialization and organization, from the very beginning of the union of the three founding notary firms, by investing significantly in digital innovation and international openness.
Our solid legal expertise is one of our greatest strengths. Testimony to this is the presence of our members in prestigious universities and leading scientific committees, the publication of numerous books and articles in legal journals, as well as teaching in notarial schools and law schools.
Our consolidated experience has its roots in the near century-old tradition of notarial firms that led to birth of ours. Decades of service by the senior partners is renewed daily by our younger members, who represent the best of their generation, thanks to a framework of mutual and constructive cooperation.